sexta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2008

Lamp's Dust

The dust on this lamp shall never be cleaned up. But keep that lamp well locked in the safe, make me never look at it again.
Lock me well in another safe, save me to save anothers, swallow the key, bury your stomach.
We're all going to be mud, in the end, you don't need to drink your own eyes.

time pass... and time passed.

I'm now cleaning this lamp, it's too dusty and I want to read. At night, I need that light, so I blow and make the dust fly suspended by invisible strings.
Now I can see better everything, and the details I missed in this room. I can see beauty now.

time stop. and reprogram it.

Welcome the young new dust but never let it lay down still. Leave the old grandfather's clock, give it freely, be generous. Change it for a nice watch and wind it the first time, and on and on.

time refresh.
and time reloaded me.

1 comentário:

the-twilight-bathroom disse...

Isto não faz sentido. Nada! Não tem nada a ver com nada. É tudo uma porra de uma salada... E ai esta a graça.
Achei fantastico! O.O!
Quando for grande quero ser como tu lol.